Who doesn’t love an industrial kitchen style? Despite not being a popular trend in kitchen design it’s aesthetically pleasing. However, turning old industrial spaces into living spaces is a trend that doesn’t seem to be going away anytime soon. There’s plenty to work with so we’ll give you some useful tips on how you can give an industrial feel to your Miami kitchen.
To get an industrial style to your Miami kitchen, elements such as brick walls, concrete floors, weathered wood, ventilation pipes, and aging metal exposed, are a must. We have some key features for you so get yourself a checklist: we’re going on an adventure!
1) Retro-looking appliances. A perfect example of what an industrial kitchen appliance should be are SMEG’s fridges. If you’re a lover of the vintage style, this fridge is a must-have in your Miami house kitchen!
2) Industrial light fixtures. You have tons of good options if you are looking to buy an authentic industrial piece in lighting. DelightFULL is a good option to help you with that. Check out this brand’s bestseller Diana. This is an example of an industrial style in the world of the best lighting design world!
3) Industrial kitchen island. You can design this part of the home in many ways and a good solution if you already have one is to revamp it! To do that, cover its sides with rustic wood planks. However, if you opt for a concrete one we guarantee that you won’t be disappointed.
4) Industrial rustic dining table. If you’re looking to paint your Miami kitchen in white, this is the perfect feature. You can obtain a rustic, wood-clad dining table which will suit an industrial dining room like no other table could.
5) Use bare metal pipes. This is an old part of the origin of the vintage style. The bare metal pipes can serve for support as shelves, as railings, as part of light fixtures and many other options. The Fun Part? You can solve a lot of decor and storage problems with them!
6) Use commercial range appliances. Kitchenware such as large cooking hoods and stoves fit really well into the industrial style. One thing you can do in your Miami kitchen is to use the tip of hanging the pots and stoves and turn it into a perfect storage area!
7) Industrial Furniture. Opt for some vintage chairs or bar stools. Different stationery and mobile carts not only work well but can also serve several purposes at once. Also with the right surroundings, you can opt for very modern, sleek, glossy cabinets. Your Miami kitchen will look great!