Hi, how are you? Today, Miami Design Agenda have an amazing list of the 10 best restaurants in Miami. Now you will know where to eat in Miami!
Lunch and dinner in Miami is a challenge because all offers are good. But wich are the truly good? Miami Design Agenda presents you all the best romantic restaurants in Miami or the most luxurious restaurants in Miami. We have offers for all and all of them are Miami modern restaurants. See below the list:
1. Tuyo is the crown jewel sitting atop Miami Dade College’s new Miami Culinary Institute, offering a spectacular view of the bay and Miami skyline.
2. The Art Deco facade of Prime One Twelve’s Exterior is sharply juxtaposed by the sleek black vinyl-lined booths and eternally modern interior decor.
3. Paralleled by the floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami, Azul is an extremely intimate and classically elegant delight combining the best in Mediterranean and Asian cuisines to stunning effect.
4. Barton G. Weiss’ penchant for spectacle has proven to translate well into the culinary world.
5. Open since 1913, Joe’s Stone Crab is a legend in Miami. In fact, they say you haven’t truly visited South Florida until you’ve been to Joe’s.
6. Chef Michael Schwartz is a celebrity all himself. Michael’s Genuine made his mark on Miami combining the freshest local ingredients with an overwhelming purity of flavor.
7. Gigi advertises noodles, BBQ and beer. It’s so much more. The place is casual. Floor-to-ceiling glass windows encase this small, extremely intimate restaurant.
8. Encased in the Wynwood Walls, a grassy art park featuring 20-foot murals and collages, sits Wynwood Kitchen & Bar.
9. At the end of the promenade at the Shops at Midtown sits Sugarcane, a raw bar and grill featuring a tapas-style menu in which small plates are distributed to be shared and enjoyed.
10. Join the power brokers at this clubby, traditional steakhouse, which offers sublime outdoor dining on the waterfront, complete with sweeping views of exclusive Fisher Island. We’re talking about Smith & Wollensky.
Hope you enjoy Miami Design Agenda selection and please, don’t forget to subscribe our blog. Also visit our partner: http://www.miamidesigndistrict.eu